Leadership Longview Mission
To strengthen and transform the community of Longview through a program of leadership development, community study, and involvement.
- To identify potential leaders in Longview and prepare them for positions of public and private decision-making.
- To maintain and strengthen communication by creating opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with each other and community leaders.
- To provide community education.
- To increase awareness of problems, opportunities and issues affecting the Longview community.
- Through participation in Leadership Longview, graduates become part of a new community resource capable of directing important activities in the community.
Applicants to Leadership Longview must fully understand that participating in the program is a serious time commitment. A participant may only miss one class session throughout the program. On the second absence the participant will be dropped from the program. Tuition will not be refunded for any reason.