Please join Michelle Crum, PhD, as she discusses “What You Need to Know About mRNA Vaccines” in our latest virtual “Walk with a Doc” (see below link). Dr. Crum is an assistant professor in the Department of Community Health within the School of Community and Rural Health at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler (UTHSCT). We invite you to hit your favorite walking trail before or after watching the videos or to listen while you walk (during the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis, please maintain social distancing from others who are not members of your household while walking).
- Immigrants in East Texas | See the Data Here
- Longview Chamber Unveils LongviewREADS!
- New Report Shows Immigrants in the East Texas Region Paid Over $300 Million in Taxes and Exceeded $1 Billion in Spending Power in 2021
- The Longview Chamber of Commerce: A Resounding Victory for Free Enterprise and Future Generations
- Technology’s Texas-Sized Impact on Small Businesses