Please join Michelle Crum, PhD, as she discusses “What You Need to Know About mRNA Vaccines” in our latest virtual “Walk with a Doc” (see below link). Dr. Crum is an assistant professor in the Department of Community Health within the School of Community and Rural Health at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler (UTHSCT). We invite you to hit your favorite walking trail before or after watching the videos or to listen while you walk (during the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis, please maintain social distancing from others who are not members of your household while walking).
- Vervent Acquires Total Card Inc.
- INVITATION TO SUBMIT COVID-19 TARGETED EIDL ADVANCE APPLICATION
- M. Roberts Media is Offering up to $250,000 of Matching Marketing Dollars to Local Businesses in Texas.
- SBA Stands Ready to Assist Texas Businesses and Residents Affected by the Severe Winter Storms
- TSTC Process Operations Technology Students Utilize Virtual Experiences