Dr. Shaadi Khademi is the medical director of the Occupational Health Clinic at UT Health North Campus Tyler and an associate professor of Occupational & Environmental Health Sciences in the School of Community and Rural Health at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler. She discusses preparing for the flu season in our latest virtual Walk with a Doc (see below link):
- Immigrants in East Texas | See the Data Here
- Longview Chamber Unveils LongviewREADS!
- New Report Shows Immigrants in the East Texas Region Paid Over $300 Million in Taxes and Exceeded $1 Billion in Spending Power in 2021
- The Longview Chamber of Commerce: A Resounding Victory for Free Enterprise and Future Generations
- Technology’s Texas-Sized Impact on Small Businesses