NetworkIP Provides Free Audio Conferencing in Response to COVID-19 Crisis
As a member of the East Texas business community for over 20 years, NetworkIP is pleased to share its JustMeet audio conferencing service to area businesses, organizations, churches, and schools in response to the COVID-19 crisis. The service is unlimited and free for 30 days. With this resource, employees working from home and anyone social distancing themselves may stay better connected. Click here for the press release.
The simplest conference call solution
Need to meet remotely or host a small group of up to 50 callers when just voice is needed? The solution is simple. Join quickly from any phone, any time with JustMeet conferencing! NO apps, special software or hardware required.
Sign up at JustMeet.live
- Up to 50 callers per meeting
- Join from any phone, including landlines and mobile
- Sign up and use with ease
- Flat, low monthly fee
- 24/7 On-demand audio conferencing
- No contracts or hidden fees
- No app download, special software or hardware required
Easy as 1-2-3!
- Plan your meeting by setting a date and time, now or in the future.
- Notify participants to dial 903-212-6634 access number and conference code.
- Start your meeting by dialing the same access number and entering your conference and security code.
Who Is JustMeet For?
- Employees working from home who need to collaborate, stay in-sync, and keep moving forward
- Business professionals needing to meet with clients, suppliers, and consultants
- Family and friends celebrating special events where everyone can’t physically attend (i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, graduations)
- Schools needing to engage with their staff or students for meetings and study groups
- Churches staying connected through small groups, bible studies, and classes, as well as conducting administrative meetings.